Thursday, July 24, 2008

wah wah wah

wah wah wah- you never update your blog. well I'll show you something to cry about- example one: my blood blister :




and I received said blood blister while installing (please use the Rod Rodney Price is Right voice while reading) our neeww floor!!!!!
yes we finally started the last bit of flooring in the house and here's how it went down:






example 2 of pain- the back of my knees. I used knee pads one day and they caused more harm than good. the straps ripped into my skin and caused nasty blisters. for the sake of Maggie I am very glad that I did not have the chance to install the floor before she and Dutch got married.

After two days of pain I borrowed the best tool ever from Cyndi. I highly suggest gardening kneeling pads to anyone who has to install flooring. They cushion your knees or your bum- they work anywhere you need them and they do not cause blisters.


The floor is officially finished!!! I just have to finish taking the pictures. It looks amazing and it means that all floors (except for the foyer) are complete- YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments: